Madden 17Game Genre: Sports
Tournament Format: 1v1
General Game Play Rules:
- Quarter Length: 4 minutes
- Play Clock: 40 seconds
- Skill Level: All-Madden
- Weather: Clear
- Injuries: Off
- Fatigue: On
- Accelerated Clock: Off
- Camera Setting: Standard
- Game Speed: Normal
- Sliders: Default
- No accelerated clock unless it can be agreed upon to play under different settings.
- No blocking kicks or punts. If a FG or PAT is blocked those points count toward the final score.
- No faking punts, FGs or PATs If the ball is turned over the rule is void. If the fake is on a PAT any points do not count.
- No onside kick until the 4th quarter and losing, if the ball is not recovered by the kicking team the rule is void. Squib kicks are not onside kicks.
- If evidence is provided that shows a player intentionally did an action to avoid a challenge they will automatically forfeit. We have to see the play and the action resulting in the challenge being disabled.
- If evidence is provided that shows a player paused the game with the sole intention of manipulating the in game play to gain a competitive advantage they would not have otherwise had it will result in an automatic forfeit.
- Position for Position subs only(Players must be subbed in their positional category).
- Example: defensive backs for defensive backs, running backs for running backs
- If a player is kicked out for “excessive grieving” you treat it as a disconnection unless evidence can be provided to show it should be enforced differently.